Does this sound
- I feel stressed, angry, jealous, worried, hurt, sad, or helpless about certain things
- I feel anxious about my day-to-day routines and activities
- I get triggered constantly by goings-on
- I make excuses to not attend activities because I’m worried I may have a strong emotional reaction while there
- I feel nervous and guilty about the state of my relationships with loved ones
- Facing daily life without feeling stressed or hindered by intense negative emotions.
- Confidently dealing with day-to-day obligations without feeling anxious or overwhelmed.
- Reaching new heights in your career and relationships without fear or worry of losing emotional control.
- Feeling relaxed and confident when interacting with colleagues, family, and friends.
- Enjoying every moment with loved ones and colleagues without fear or worry about having an intense emotional reaction.