Does this sound
- I have obsessive thoughts that I can’t control
- I experience intense feelings of anxiety and worry
- I’m extremely afraid of being contaminated, and I wash and clean repeatedly
- I have rituals or behaviours that I have to do to help ease my anxiety, like repeatedly checking that my oven is off or that all my doors and windows are shut
- I obsess over arranging and ordering items in certain ways
- I experience disturbing or scary thoughts about losing control and hurting myself or others
- I struggle with unwanted thoughts that keep popping into my mind
- I struggle with consistent feelings of doubt and uncertainty
- I struggle to find a space of mental calm and I wish I had an “off switch” for my mind
- Being able to recognise and control irrational thoughts and behaviours.
- Breaking free from the vicious obsessive-compulsive cycle.
- Living a fulfilling life with no fear or worry about being misunderstood.
- Regaining control over your life and not allowing your OCD to control your thoughts, actions, and feelings.